In short, I love people. My family values people, so from a young age this has been important to me and I have been in the “people business” since 1990 with varied experience and currently study functional therapy; and believe to stop studying is not an option for me.
I have been in the full time ministry as a pastor for the past 12 years. My passion to see people develop and grow has led me to spend a great deal of time equipping and empowering others.
In 2012 I spend a year of study mostly integrating theology and psychology. 2013 I completed a Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) life coaching course-with honours-and now hold the following certificates:
- NLP and Licenced HeartMath Life Coach
- Neuro Linguistic Programming Practitioner
- Negative Emotional Therapy Practitioner
- Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT®) Practitioner
Currently I am working towards a post graduate diploma in functional therapy (recognised at honours level).
I am a member of the following organisations:
- Member (CoMenSA) Coaches and Mentors of South Africa
- Para- Professional Counsellor (ACC in SA) The Association for Christian Counsellors in South Africa
- Accredited Category 2 Post Basic Level Pastoral Counsellor and Membership (SAAP) The Southern African Association for Pastoral Work